Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Questing or Farming Bosses..

Hey everyone!!
I am making this post for people who want to farm bosses or have a quest that they need help with.
If you need help with ANY quest that isn't a Solo Dungeon (I.E- Golem Tower, Level 48 Towers). Then message me on here.

Here is what you need to tell me.

Wizardname.
Wizard School.
Quest needed to finish/boss wanting to farm.
Realm.
Level:


These are just stuff so i know what i am working with.
No you dont EVER have to pay me. I just want to help people who need help.
It can be from.
Rattlebones--------------------Jotun.
What ever quest you need help with. I have time.
I will either be on my

-Storm Wizard (50)
-Balance Wizard (48)

I would recomened you getting me on my Balance, because I can heal. I have lots of Mana 443. and 2,904 Health. And Balance is strong, but my Storm has 2006 Health (unusuall for storm) and 170mana.

If you know me
Rogan DuskWhisper
Storm
or Balance

OR

my Life Wizard who is level 21. Jonathan WildVault.
message me when you need help! OH!

Also, dont forget the time and your time zone.


Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear wizardgamer_101,
    I need help with the Katzenstein's Lab instance area.
    NAME: John Sunhunter
    WIZARD SCHOOL: Storm (SECONDARIES) Death, Ice
    MISSION: To complete Katz's Lab
    REALM: Helephant
    LEVEL: 33
    TRUE FRIEND CODE: 09847-01125-12182-44197

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    I am in the Central Time Zone
    I prefer earlier than later in the day
    I would like your balance wizard.

    ReplyDelete

Followers